Monday, September 15, 2008

Finally!

So, I have my new computer. It arrived this morning, and I am so glad! Of course, it means that the rest of my day will be spent trying to get all the things done that I haven't been able to do since my other computer went caput. Oh well! Maybe I can now figure out how to make my blog more exciting. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Katey said...

What kind of computer??????? Details! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Girlie
Tell your dad to allow us to see their blog!!!

thekalamas.blogspot.com

I've added you, so add us!!!

sond

Anonymous said...

My computer is broke too! Well yours isn't anymore and that makes me excited thinking about my future...a fixed computer:) Im so happy for you, yeya!

The Scholer Family said...

Great to see you on here cuz!! Hope life is well out east. I thought you were coming out west for something. Did we miss it?

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

Yeah, you made it to the blogging world!!!!!!