For anyone who lives or has lived in NYC, you know what subway adventures occur during the weekends. Today, I realized how very much I hate the subway on weekends. The trains aren't running all the way to where I live. So, we have to take a stupid shuttle bus that takes forever. The express trains run local--the local trains run express. Basically, madness and mayhem ensue throughout the entire NYC Metro system. Consequently, traveling anywhere in the city takes twice as long. HOURS!!!
Okay, I just had to get that off my chest. I'm still extremely fond of New York, and I'm so grateful for the time to read while I ride the subway (on weekdays). It's been wonderful being back these last two weeks. I'm in awe of the talented people I am surrounded by, and the amazing projects and companies that I get to work with. Hmm, maybe the subway is worth it... barely.
I love and miss you all!
Nervous and Excited
10 years ago

2 comments:
Come to the dark side, Jamie Kuulei....move back to California and be near your mother....this is your conscience speaking....
Yeah, Jaime has a blog!! I was just remembering when Dave and I came to see you in Little Shop of Horrors. Good times!
Post a Comment