Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm thankful for...

(in no particular order--and with
Thanksgiving Day pictures interspersed)




1. My family: I could be way more specific, but that would be a whole other list. If you want me to write this list, tell me, and I will happily do so. After all, my family is one of my favorite subject matters

2. The Plan of Happiness and other gospel subjects

3. My testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ

4. The ability to look at other perspectives

5. Thanksgiving dinner

6. Thanksgiving leftovers

7. Pie (also thankful that the crust on my pie turned out so well)

8. Subway rides

9. Subway books

10. Sudoku

11. The jazz playlist on my ipod

12. Jobs that I love

13. Jobs that pay

14. Jobs that I love that also pay

15. Tithing

16. Friends

17. Friends who spoil me

18. Bad dates that remind how much I appreciate friends that spoil me

19. Libraries

20. Book Stores

21. Clean Bathrooms

22. Laughter

23. Dancing

24. Cameras

25. Photoshop

26. The view from my living room windows

27. The view of downtown from my door step

28. Living near a body of water

29. Swimming pool access

30. Exercise

31. Singing without reservation

32. Teachers

33. Coaches

34. Answers to prayers

35. Miracles

36. Babies

37. Children

38. Teenagers

39. People and their variety of backgrounds

40. Flowers

41. Seasons

42. Rain

43. Sunshine

44. New snow

45. Boots

46. Hot Chocolate

47. A very warm apartment

48. Parades

49. Church callings

50. The Holiday Season

4 comments:

Daniel said...

I want to hear more about how amazing your family is!!! especially me.

McDonald's Funny Farm said...

Re: #1:
Tell me, tell me, tell me!!!! How cute we are? How wonderful we are?? How we are the best???

By the way - wowie! Jamie updated her blogerama!

Love you,
Mom

Katey said...

That's was me leaving a comment...not Daniel. But I'm sure that he wouldn't mind a shout-out too!

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

Girl, you are pure cuteness!