Hello my lovelies!
Well, I am up much too late and have to awake much too early. However, it is Sunday and it's been a busy week. So here's a quick update of the fun for this week.
Work:
* I got hired with Disney Theatricals as part of their Education Department as one of the Teaching Artists. Translation: I teach musical theatre for Disney now. Good times!
* One of the State Assemblywomen might come to see one of my classes this week (this is a class that I'm currently teaching with Roundabout Theatre Co)
* I got offered another contract for the Jewish Summer Camp that I worked with this last summer. Yep, I'm going back. Kosher Cafeteria food--here I come!
* Worked my last day (until January) for the swim school. :)

Parties:
* I just got home from a Charlie Brown Christmas Party at the Herrick's apt. It was a blast! It was really nice spending time with friends that I don't get to see as often as I like. The Herricks are great friends that I kind of know from BYU and better know from living here in NYC. I'm babysitting their kids for a week in January--which will be fun!
* Last night I to our Ward Christmas Party. It was a Christmas Cabaret and it was tons of fun! I was asked to perform Santa Baby. I did...in front of the bishop...I still have my r
ecommend.
* After the ward shindig, I went to a Stake Singles Sub-for-Santa event. It was great! Unfortunately, I wrapped only one gift before I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a long time. After that, I got caught up in conversation and made two new friends. It was also very fun! And I helped a little bit again afterwards
* After the Sub-for-Santa (I know! This is ridiculous, huh?!), I went to a friend's Christmas Party (called Moose Mugs and Egg Nog). It was almost the biggest apartment party I've been to since I've been here. It was fun! Lots of good food, good music, and new friends. Also, there was a photo booth.
* Friday night, there was a going away party for my friend Jodi. She just finished grad school at Columbia and is getting ready to move back to AZ. I'll miss her, but I'm excited for her.
Other Good News:
* Miracles! Everywhere miracles! And blessings!
* The weather is still surprisingly warm.
* The youth that I work with are awesome!!!
* I've got my ticket to CA for the holidays and I fly out on Friday. HURRAY!!!
I love and miss you all!!!
Well, I am up much too late and have to awake much too early. However, it is Sunday and it's been a busy week. So here's a quick update of the fun for this week.
Work:
* I got hired with Disney Theatricals as part of their Education Department as one of the Teaching Artists. Translation: I teach musical theatre for Disney now. Good times!
* One of the State Assemblywomen might come to see one of my classes this week (this is a class that I'm currently teaching with Roundabout Theatre Co)
* I got offered another contract for the Jewish Summer Camp that I worked with this last summer. Yep, I'm going back. Kosher Cafeteria food--here I come!
* Worked my last day (until January) for the swim school. :)

Parties:
* I just got home from a Charlie Brown Christmas Party at the Herrick's apt. It was a blast! It was really nice spending time with friends that I don't get to see as often as I like. The Herricks are great friends that I kind of know from BYU and better know from living here in NYC. I'm babysitting their kids for a week in January--which will be fun!
* Last night I to our Ward Christmas Party. It was a Christmas Cabaret and it was tons of fun! I was asked to perform Santa Baby. I did...in front of the bishop...I still have my r
ecommend.* After the ward shindig, I went to a Stake Singles Sub-for-Santa event. It was great! Unfortunately, I wrapped only one gift before I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a long time. After that, I got caught up in conversation and made two new friends. It was also very fun! And I helped a little bit again afterwards
* After the Sub-for-Santa (I know! This is ridiculous, huh?!), I went to a friend's Christmas Party (called Moose Mugs and Egg Nog). It was almost the biggest apartment party I've been to since I've been here. It was fun! Lots of good food, good music, and new friends. Also, there was a photo booth.
* Friday night, there was a going away party for my friend Jodi. She just finished grad school at Columbia and is getting ready to move back to AZ. I'll miss her, but I'm excited for her.
Other Good News:
* Miracles! Everywhere miracles! And blessings!
* The weather is still surprisingly warm.
* The youth that I work with are awesome!!!
* I've got my ticket to CA for the holidays and I fly out on Friday. HURRAY!!!
I love and miss you all!!!


3 comments:
Wow! Busy girl! Your life is so exciting, I don't know how you keep up:) I love you. Merry Christmas, val
Thanks for your post! I can live vicariously through your great adventures. And a job for Disney-sounds like it was a job made just for you!
Your life sounds like a whirlwind. Maybe one of these days we can hook up and see each other. It's been a while.
Post a Comment