Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just keep swimming...

Do you ever have those times when you feel like you just can't get control on things? You know, like when you thought you had everything important under control, and then it just seems to slip through your fingers without you realizing it until it's gone. That's how I feel right now. It's hard not to get discouraged when that happens. But we get up and keep going. So, tonight, I'm going to read my scriptures, drink some warm yumminess, and get a good night's rest. Tomorrow, I will get up (literally and figuratively) and figure it out again. Yeah, that sounds good. :D

*hugs*

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I love you!!! I miss you!!! I loved hearing your wonderful voice the other day ( I was in rehearsal all day when you called). I'm looking forward to a night when everyone will leave me alone, and I can go hole up in my bedroom, and call my friend. I love you!!!