So, I know that I've done a horrible job blogging and I owe everyone (yes, you too mom) a ton of pictures from this summer and the beginning of this fall. I will try to repent and get on that before this month is out. However, I wanted to share this good news first.
In case you didn't know, my work in New York is contract based. I am what is called a Teaching Artist for three different theatre companies here in the city (Disney on Broadway, Roundabout Theatre Co, and Queens Theatre in the Park). Well, because the work is contract based, you're always looking to hire on with another company to expand your possible work base. That leads to today...
Today, I auditioned for a program called Dancing Classrooms. If you've seen "Mad Hot Ballroom" or "Take the Lead," then you've seen the movies on this program. If you haven't seen them, you may want to rent one of them and see what it's about. "Why?" you may ask... because I got the job, and I'm super excited. This group is different than my other Teaching Artist jobs, because it is ballroom dance based instead of theatre. I'm super excited! Ballroom has been a love of mine since BYU, and I've wanted to be part of this program since I saw "Mad Hot Ballroom."
Well, now it's off to bed. I have to be up early in the morning to work out. I started the 90 day P90X Challenge. I'll let you know how it goes. Rock on!

1 comment:
THAT'S AWESOME!!! I'm so proud of my friends that have great successes!!! YAY!!!! BTW: P90X....WOW, good luck with that. That's some hard stuff. I don't think I have the will-power for that.
Post a Comment